One of the ways LionsGate Chiropractic Center for Wellness gives back
to the community is through health education. We can present a variety
at your office, school, church or other organization for no charge.
They run about 45 minutes each and are both educational and
entertaining. Here is a list of topics that a speaker an provide
ERGONOMICS WORKSHOP - This is a 30 minute PowerPoint presentation followed by actual one-on-one workstation time to check and reinforce proper ergonomics.
- THE ASTONISHING DR. YOU: Learn about the amazing recuperative powers of your body and how Chiropractic plays a role in that. This is a fun lecture that involves audience participation and props.
- HOW TO STAY FIT WHILE YOU SIT: This is a great lecture for those in an office setting. Do you constantly sit behind a computer at work, leaving you with neck and shoulder tension at the end of each day? Learn how to set up your desk ergonomically, correcting your poor posture and relieving unwanted stress from the spine.
- ENHANCING ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: Whether you’re a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, sports injuries are all too common. This talk focuses on the different types of athletic injuries, how you can help prevent sprains and strains, and ways to increase your overall performance.
- PEAK PERFORMANCE: Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? This lecture covers nutrition, stretching, tips on how to avoid injuries in the workplace, and the secrets of boosting your energy levels the natural way!
- BACKPACK SAFETY: A child should not carry more than 15% of his/her body weight in his/her backpack! Unfortunately, schoolbooks seem to get bigger and bigger, and at a younger age. Learn the dangers of this trend and what you can do to protect your children!
- HOW IS MY POSTURE?: Are you hunched over the computer all day? Have you been told you have poor posture? This lecture covers the short and long-term effects of poor posture and what you can do to correct it.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE A LECTURE!!!
LionsGate Chiropractic also has monthly SPINAL CARE CLASSES. The classes are about 45 minutes long and feature a variety of healthcare topics. The classes are for new patients, existing patients and anyone interested in improving their health. If you’ve never been to a Chiropractor, it’s a great way to see what Chiropractic is all about! There is no charge for the class. Refreshments are provided. Call to find out when the next class is being held, and we will reserve your seat. And bring a friend (we often partner up during the class)!